Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Blessing of God

The month of October has been filled with many twists and turns. After August my schedule started to lighten up a great deal, something that I am not used to and don't like. I usually like to stay busy when it comes to ministry because the more I preach, the hotter I get and the hotter I get the more refreshed and relaxed I become. Early on when I had huge gaps in between speaking engagements, it seemed as if I regressed instead of progressed. I would get nervous and flounder around until I got in my groove.

The more I minister, I enter into a God Zone where I become unstoppable and unphased. Most Christians refer to this as the Anointing. I thank God for the anointing because without it, I'm in trouble. It's an awesome thought to realize that I minister under that burden removing yoke destroying power that cannot be stopped. With God working in me and through me, I can do more things than I ever thought possible.

Getting back to the blessing of God, outside of getting more preaching opportunities, I have been receiving larger and larger offerings. So that (1) I can continue to do what I've been called to do. (2) I can bless more people. The more I bless people, the more God has been blessing me.

Proverbs 10:22 "The blessing of the Lord maketh rich, and he adds no sorrow with it."

I'm not blessed because I'm rich, I'm rich because I'm blessed. Because of simple obedience, trust and diligence; God has shown Himself strong and poured more of Himself into my life.

I was in McConnellsburg last Sunday for 2 services. I never met the Pastor before or his people, but they are wanting me to come back next year and hold a larger meeting. I was only there to cover for a schedule conflict and look what the Lord has done.

I anticipate that 2009 will be unlike any other year I have ever encountered. I expect to double and maybe triple my itinerary, as well as have more money flow through my ministry to touch a generation and to touch the world.

My next goal is to preach in every state and to travel internationally......Hallelujah!!

No comments: