Monday, January 18, 2010

God-THE SOURCE

Ever since I bought my iPod in October, I have been extremely blessed to be able to listen to awesome teaching by my heroes in the faith; men such as Jerry Savelle, Kenneth Copeland, Keith Moore, Joel Osteen and Gregory Dickow have filled my ears constantly filling me to overflow. I love my iPod because it's easy to carry around and it fits right in my pocket. I don't have to change Cd's or anything.

Anyways, I began to listen to a series by Jerry Savelle entitled: God-Our Source. In the days in which we live, fear has been rampantly trying to get our eyes, minds and hearts away from the TRUE source, who is none other than God Himself. We tend to look to our jobs, welfare, parents, and many other avenues as our source when in fact many times these sources can let us down....Maybe even run dry if you know what I mean. Yes these maybe be sources to getting our needs met, but there is a Source that never runs dry. This source is true, this source is good, this source is El Shaddai-The God of the impossible and the One who is more than enough. God is more than able to see you through to victory. His arm isn't short and He'll stand with you no matter what.

Too often we tie God's hands by saying that he is able, but is He willing to meet my need? Whether it's a spiritual need, physical need family, whatever......God is Your Father and He is there to help you, but You need to give Him the access to do it. God is a good God and He wants to help you and cause you to walk in victory. The main key is knowing that the Father loves you individually. When you get a revelation of how much God loves you, your life will never be the same.

Psalm 34:8
Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!

- When you get a taste of His goodness, that sweet life will swallow you up.

What's all that have to do with money because I need money to pay the bills? I'm glad you asked because money isn't your answer. It isn't? Nope!! Your answer is knowing that God is your source and that He has already provided everything you will ever need. All He asks of you and I is to sow seed and expect the harvest to come in. Don't worry about the how and when, leave that to God. Just be obedient to plant your seed and keep that seed watered with God's Word. Realize that God-THE SOURCE is the source that will take care of you.

Psalm 23
The Lord( The SOURCE) is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. 3 He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever.

2 Corinthians 9:8
And God(The Source) is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.

Philippians 4:19
And this same God(The Source) who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.

No comments: